Tuesday, July 27, 2004

My Life, The Movie!

Yesterday Derek and I were discussing whether or not President Bush has seen "Faranheit 9/11" and Derek said "Everyone would go and see a movie about themselves" meaning to verify facts or what have you, but for some reason, I heard "Sooner or later everyone has a movie made about them and of course they'll go see it". I don't know why I heard that, but it got me thinking, what if everyone's life was eventually made into a movie? I think that would be pretty fantastic! The world would be a much more humane place, because you'd know where everyone was coming from. Speaking of movies, I have seen way too many recently. One might think that 5 free rentals a wekk is a good thing, but my life has become nothing but movie watching. In the last 2 weeks I have seen "Bourne Identity", "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton", "City of God", "Mystic River", "Summer of Sam", "Bubba Ho Tep", "Secret Window", "The Whole Ten Yards", "Spartan", and "Eurotrip". I would not recommend "Mystic River", "Summer of Sam", or "Secret Window", and I'm a bit iffy about "Spartan". However, "City of God" is one of the most beautiful movies ever, and "The Whole Ten Yards" and "Eurotrip" were good for mindless laughs. Oh, speaking of mindless, "Hellboy" came out today and I swear, people were tripping over each other to get it. It was ridiculous how starved the masses were for "Hellboy". It's like they were counting down the very seconds untill it came out. I just don't get it...Well, I shall go now. A goodnight to all!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter