Thursday, August 19, 2004

Bah Humbug

It is so freaking hot. I don't want to leave this house again until November!!!! Unfortunatly, I must leave, to move and stuff. Speaking of, I am scared out of my mind about moving. I've never really gone anywhere on my own before. Even when I moved for college, I only moved 70 miles away from my parents. Eventually, they moved 2000 miles away from me, but that was entirely different. Now I'm moving to a big huge city where everyone else has the same dream as me and we're all going to be fighting for one job. I don't want to fight, I just want to be happy. Argh. On the plus side, "Garden State" is opening in Tucson tomorrow. That means for 2 hours I do not have to think about the dreaded move to Los Angeles and can focus on beautiful cinematography and Zach Braff. Oh, and this weekend is Olsen twins weekend at the BB in honor of "New York Minute" which is going to be so hilarious. I hope I can find my blonde wig....

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter