Monday, August 02, 2004

"Day Off"

My day off sucked! So, this week I worked a normal 40 hours and today was my first day off since Monday or something. Well, it started with me being woken up numerous times by the phone and loud people in the house. Then, I get up and help Derek clean the house for 2 hours because the new roomate moved in today. That sucked hardcore. This place was out of control dirty, and now it's fairly clean which is a major accomplishment! Well, then Derek left and I had a little me time, which was nice, but then the roomates came home (old and new) and I felt uncomfortable and couldn't decide on something to do when I get a phone call from work begging me to come in. So I went, and I just got home right now. This day off sucked big fat donkey balls.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter