Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Garden State

Holy crap was this a great movie!! So, we saw it last night in freakin Beverly Hills!! Lenka and I had been out since 9 that morning looking for apartments and really hadn't planned on going to Beverly Hills, so we looked like bums that had just jumped out of a dumpster compared to the people at the theatre. The "theatre" was actually more like a royal palace in Europe. It was in the center of this huge mall that looked like a nicer version of the Venetian in Vegas. Man was it nice. And the movie... arrrrr, I'm drooling just thinking about it. I loved it. It was everything I had hoped for and more. Love. And I want to marry Zach Braff. He's my new (slightly less attractive) Jake Gyllenhaal.
So, we found a place! It's a little further north than we wanted, but it's nice. It's in West Hills, which to me, just sounds nice. I like it. And, this whole time, we've only gotten horribly lost once and that was last night after leaving the movie. It was pretty hilarious, but I will save the hilarity for a later time as we are off to find jobs now. Hooray, jobs!! Oh, and the new word of the day is cinematographically, as in, "Garden State is the most cinematographically beautiful movie I have ever seen!" Make up your own sentence!!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter