Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I Wish My Name Was Kepi

Then everyone would walk around and say "Hi Kepi" and I'd be the coolest girl in town. Anyway, I got up early today and took my car into the windshield repair place. It is going to cost me $211.89 which I am still very pissed off about. I think that all freak accidents should be covered by my insurance or should just be repaired for free for me because it's not fair. Bah. This leads me to a list of things I disapprove of:
1. People who bring up the cover boxes to movies and don't replace them. This also includes people who move coverboxes for any reason and then put them in random places.
2. People who unplug my electric toothbrush. The whole point of an electric toothbrush is that it is electric. If I want to manually brush my teeth, I would buy a non-electric toothbrush.
3. Lindsey Lohan. I really dislike her.
4. When my roomate Doh puts the temperature of the refrigerator on 2 when it clearly states that 3 is the normal temprature. Why would anyone put it below normal? I hate it because the milk and water are lukewarm instead of cold. Things in refrigerators should be cold!!
5. When people say their baby is 15 months old, or something like that. After a year, it should be mandatory that people start saying "Oh, my baby's a little over a year" or "A year and a half". It's not like I say, "I'm 265 months old", which I will be on Friday.
6. Bugs. All of them. I had a dream last night that there was a cockroach that had a scorpion stinger in the middle of its back. That was pretty disgusting.
7. Christina Romano. She's the singer of this horrible song "Teacher's Pet" that plays every 7.5 minutes at work and it eats away at my soul little by little every single time I hear it.
8. 7am. In fact, I disapprove of any time before 10am.
9. Really heavily air-conditioned places in Arizona. Sure, it's great for the first 3 minutes because it's so freaking hot outside, but then it's just sooooo cold and you end up having to bring a jacket with you if you plan on being in a building for more than 3 minutes and it's just ridiculous to carry around a jacket in the middle of the summer in Arizona.
10. Michigan. I hate that it's really 2 states, yet it's just called one. They don't even touch at all. In all honesty, northern Michigan should be a part of Canada.
11. Republicans. What the hell is wrong with them?
12. Mystic River. The movie, not the river itself.

I think that's all for right now. I'm sure there's more, but those are the most important. And now, just because I have a lot of time before my windshield is fixed, here's a list of things that I definetly approve of:

1. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Sure, their movies are really bad and they're spoiled rich brats, but they're so cute! I have to love them!
2. Fish tanks.
3. Montana in the summer. That has to be the prettiest state in the nation.
4. Shrek 2 watches free in cereal boxes.
5. Reading material for the bathroom.
6. The new pepto bismal commercials. Something about people dancing and touching their butts really makes me happy.
7. Cell phones with cameras. Genius!
8. This Guy. I randomly found him and love him! I would comment on his page, but he's just too cool.

Ok, now I'm off to pick up my car! Hoorah!!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter