Sunday, September 26, 2004

My kind of town!

It's 4 in the morning and I'm completly happy! I'm in Chicago right now, in town for my sister's wedding. I'm hanging out with my brother and my best friend. We just got back from dance clubs, which were fabulous! 2 guys totally wanted to makeout with me, and I feel kind of bad for leading them on, but not really. I'm much more happy that I am still attractive to the opposite sex even though I am practically married! Anyway, this weekend has been wonderful and I don't want to go back to my life where I have to worry about everything. It's so much more fun being the crazy irresponsible 20 something. I haven't paid for anything here. Either my brother, or my new brother in law's brother or my father have paid for everything here. It's not like I haven't tried, but they're like, "Don't worry, I've got you covered". I kind of like it. Ahh, I've gotta go and make sure my best friend doesn't sleep with my brother. Gross.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter