Thursday, September 16, 2004

Not so Bad

Today wasn't so bad. I didn't have to work, which was nice, and I probably should have spent more time looking for a second job, but I decided to forget all of my problems and go to the beach! Hooray! It was very exciting to just go to the beach. Life seems far less daunting when you're staring at an endless, gleaming sea. I loved it. Tomorrow, however, I actually do need to find another job so that I can (argh) pay the rent and the hundreds of dollars of bills and such. Yea. Oooooh! This morning, a lovely bunch of roses arrived for me! It was all very exciting! They turned out to be from my good friend Meghan, a housewarming gift, if you will. I love them! On another note, I have started to pick up traits of my roomate, Jaimie. I don't konw why, but when I spend a lot of time with a person who has a strong personality, I start to naturally imitate them. It bothers me because I feel like I am secure in who I am, but I can't stop imitating other people. It's very odd. Last year I would talk like my coworker Bianca without even noticing it. I'm weird, man. Alright, I'm going to go to bed so I can be productive tomorrow!!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter