Thursday, November 04, 2004

Fornication!!

Goddamn I need sex! I've not gotten any in 2 months!!!! I don't even know what to do with myself! I find myself humping random objects around the house. Arrrrgh! I'm not one to advocate random sex with strangers, but right about now... I just don't know! I think over in my mind the list of guys I've slept with to see if ex-sex might be appropriate (so that I wouldn't have to raise my number, ya know) but it's just not applicable. All of them are either losers, involved with somebody else, or... yep that's about it. In fact, they're all just losers. That's it, from now on, I sleep with no losers! The next man I sleep with will be a winner, and damned good in bed. Hooray! Ok, I guess that's all the sex-starved ranting for now. I apologize for any amount of discomfort this might have caused my faithful reader Brian. To any other readers, go out and find me sex! Do your civic duty!!!! Damn it!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter