Friday, November 12, 2004

Hello friends.

Or friend, as it were. Not much happening right now, more of the same. I'm at home drinking boxed wine and watching movies with the roomies. I'm so glad my home situation is so wonderful, I don't think I could bare life right now if it weren't. We've started hanging out with our neighbors. They are very hilarious guys, they all moved here last year from Boston. We sit on the patio and drink boxed wine and smoke ridiculous amounts of cigarettes with them and laugh. It's pretty fantastic. Last night Jaimie and Lenka and I got pretty drunk and watched Bridget Jones's Diary and screamed about how we wanted to makeout with hot guys. Then we pretended to be Molly Shannon on SNL and repeadetly screamed "I like to kick, and stretch, and kick". In fact, I did that so much that my ass is sore today from so much kicking and stretching, and kicking. Before that, we made a venture out to the grocery store and scared some random people. It started with me dancing into the produce section singing a song about fruit, and then Jaimie came over dancing and yelling about how she loved posing naked for art class. Then Lenka started telling a story about her friend Bob who wanted to come over and have sex with us all. Poor old people, they didn't know what to do! We love the grocery store. We love to dance in the aisles to the muzac, it's very entertaining...at least to us, anyway. Oh, on Wednesday night Jaimie and I went to a gay leather bar in Hollywood. That was exciting! We went there to meet my friend Jenna who is the hottest woman alive. I was hoping to makeout with her, but alas, that did not happen. Then some lesbians told Jaimie and I that we were teases because though we might makeout with them, we would eventually get married and have babies. We took that to mean that we're hot, which we are. On the plus side, my skinny clothes fit again. I guess the best thing about extreme depression is rapid weight loss. I had a dream about he who shall not be named last night. He said he loved me, in the dream of course. In real life he's saying that to someone else. Needless to say, it was not a happy beginning to a day. Work wasn't so bad though. There's this guy Evan who I'm trying to hook it up with. He's pretty hot, and it could happen. Well, that's about it for now. I guess there's more going on than I'd realized! Peace.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter