Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Unusual day today...

So, at work I discovered that Evan does what to have crazy wild sex with me. It happened like this:
Me: Hey Evan, when are you coming over?
Evan: Well, I've been meaning to tell you this... I'm kind of back with my girl.
Me: Oh, what makes you think my intentions are less than innocent?
Evan: (smiling) Well, my intentions in coming over weren't innocent, I guess I thought yours weren't either.
Me: Well, I guess they weren't all innocent...
Evan: Yeah, I was excited too...

So, that was that. It's sad that he's back with his girlfriend, but comforting that he wants/wanted me. Oh, Sebastian kissed me Saturday night, but that's old hat. New hat: I heard Zach Braff's personal voicemail today!!!!! Dr. Dan called him (he has his cell phone number! Isn't that crazy?!?) and he let me listen to it. Zach is coming in for an adjustment and a latte, possibly tomorrow!! I might get to meet Zach Braff tomorrow! That's definetly new hat!!!!! Also, I randomly got a massage today and I loved it. So, yeah, that was my unusual day. I hope you've enjoyed reading about it as much as I've enjoyed writing about it. Good day to you!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter