Friday, November 26, 2004

What a weird Thanksgiving...

It started with me going to work. I was expecting it to be dead, but we were so busy. We were busy all day long! I'm not looking forward to tomorrow! Then, on the way home from work, I won a CD from a radio station and qualified to woin a 5000 dollar shopping spree at Best Buy, which would be fabulous! Then, Lenka and I went to my brother-in-law's brother's house for dinner. That was very fun. We ate a lot and talked with some sassy gay men and drank. Here's where it gets really weird. Towards the end of the evening, Sebastian (my b-i-l's brother) and I were left alone together on the top tier of his backyard/garden. It was very lovely. There was a hammock and the stars and the moon, and he didn't want me to go back inside. I could tell that he wanted to kiss me, even before he said, "You're cute, you've always been cute". I kind of wanted to kiss him too... he's a very attractive man, and he's successful and funny... but I was weirded out at the fact that he's my sister's husband's brother. So, we didn't kiss, but we did have one long lingering hug... And I don't know. I think I'm really afraid to kiss somebody that's not Derek, like that will make the whole thing real. I'm also at a moral crossroads... is it wrong to kiss a member of my in-law's family? I don't know what's going to happen, but I guess I'm kind of nervous and excited and confused. And weirded out...

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter