Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Heaven, thy name is Karaoke!

So, me and the girls went karaoking last night. I had the best time of my life! It was me, Lenka, Jaimie, and 2 girls from work Leekeisha and Jessica. It was at a sushi bar in Hollywood and I think it's going to become a weekly ritual. I had a few Jack and cokes, then we performed "The Sign" by Ace of Base. Could life be any better? No, no I don't think so. There were a few fabulously gay men who we danced with and they were fascinated by my ass. The only word to describe it is fantastic. Then, I asked this guy to dance and he, in turn, bought me an Irish car bomb and kissed my neck. Also, pretty fantastic. What an amazing night. It just makes me so happy to be young, wild, and free. We ended the night by singing "Summer Nights" from grease and then walked to the car. This really tall drunk guy was walking with us and he told me I was beautiful and then he asked if we could go make beautiful babies together. Then he asked if i was Asian. All in all, a perfect night. Now I'm sitting around trying to convince myself to do laundry. arrrrgh, laundry. Well, good day friends, and come karaoke next Tuesday if you're in town!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter