Thursday, December 09, 2004

I'm never ever ever ever ever drinking again.

Drinking makes you do horrible things, things that just shouldn't be done. Like making out with somebody that you shouldn't makeout with. I feel like hell. What am I going to do? Have you ever made out with a nice person that conceivably likes you but you don't really like them like that and you can't tell your roomates about it because they wouldn't understand and now you don't know how to tell this person that you made out with that you don't want anything more and in fact you can never ever ever makeout with them again? Argh. Now I feel like a horrible horrible person. I'm awful. No more drinking for me, I'm cutting myself off. And no more making out, unless it's with Chris de Barros or Zach Braff. Arrrgh. Arrrrgh. I'm so not mackadacious right now.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter