Monday, December 13, 2004

My new motto in life.

I am so tired. Somehow I slept until 1 today. How did I do that? I don't know, maybe it was the wine and the strange blue pill that Lenka's hot Russian boyfriend gave me... Anyway, watching Saved! again with Jaimie. What a fabulous movie! My new motto in life is: My pussy is a hot pussy. I love it. It's, of course, not a motto that I can share with everyone and it's certainly not something I can go around shouting...all the time. Oh, if you haven't seen the movie you probably think I'm crazy, but you're the crazy one for not seeing the movie! Well, I must go and hangout with Dave-Mike. I will resist his wine and his offer to makeout. I'm fasting today. It's pretty much sucked and I am very hungry. Tomorrow I'm going to eat the world! Wish me luck!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter