Friday, December 03, 2004

Nobody wants a short black chick.

That's just in my personal experience, though. Short black chicks of the world, don't lose hope, it might just be me. I'm home alone tonight, drinking wine, watching tv, and I'm a little sad. i was watching the gilmore girls, and lorelai was talking about how christopher has become "that man", but he's going to be that man for somebody else and she will never find that thing, a committed and loving relationship, and it made me cry. what do i have in my life right now? a brother in law's brother that wants to make out with me, a hot coworker who's involved with someone else, and this dream that i'll meet zach braff and he'll fall in love with me. that's it. meanwhile, derek is out there being the perfect man for somebody else, making her feel like everything will be alright because he's there. well, i quit. that's basically it, i'm through. i'll just work and sleep and drink, and that will be my life. i guess that will have to do.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter