Friday, December 10, 2004

So, I had this dream.

It was very bizzare, more so than usual. I was in Dallas, but it was only a few miles down the 101. I was there visiting some friends, and one of them left a dead person in the foyer. We called the cops, and when they got there, the man bit one of them. Needless to say, we all started turning into zombies. But, it was a very slow process. I'd say it took about 2 days, but the whole time the knowledge of becoming a zombie was present in me. I was very upset about it. I kept thinking that if I could get back to L.A. before I became a zombie then I might be alright. But then I was afraid that I would become a zombie anyway and then just zombifie the entire city. This man offered me a concoction he'd created to cure the zombiness, and I kept asking him if it wasn't just distemper, which I think is something that only happens to dogs. Anyway, I woke up extremly happy that I was not turning into a zombie. Indeed, I'm still me, a happy non-zombie. Oh, before I actually woke up I dreamt that I woke up and told Lenka about my dream, which has been a recurring theme lately. Maybe I am going crazy.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter