Monday, January 31, 2005

Hooray!!

San Diego was fabulous! We all went out on Saturday night and I got sooooo drunk! Here is a complete list of everything I drank. *'s will denote the drinks I paid for. Jack and sour, glass of hypnotic, 3 shots of hypnotic, 2 jack and cokes*, vodka and cranberry, red bull and cranberry, shot of goldshlager, shot of something else, gin and tonic. yep, that's everything. all in all, I made out like a bandit! I made out with 3 guys, and then this Argentinian tried to take advantage of me while I was passing out. Luckily, Jessica burst in and said, "Nah uh, I don't think so". It was brilliant! Then one of the guys called me but I was far too drunk to tell him where I was. Then, hot Josh, boy I met a few weeks ago, finally called. Unfortunatly, I think I called him back at 3 in the morning and I have no idea what I might have said to him. I hope I didn't tell him I loved him. Drunk dialing is never ever ever a good idea! Yesterday I puked everything out, and then ate a whole freaking lot. I ate mozerella sticks, a bacon cheeseburger and fries, pasta, and ice cream. I wanted carne asada fries, but we never made it to the tacoria. que sera sera. Then, we rented Harold and Kumar, which was fucking amazing. I love that movie, I wish I could watch it everyday. Jaimie and I just watched Eurotrip right now. Another brilliant movie. I love my life, it's so entertaining! Well, I'm going to go now. I wish I had some boxed wine...

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter