Friday, February 11, 2005

Are you drinking 2 percent because you think you're fat?

Because you're not. You could probably drink whole milk if you wanted to. Anyway, today is a glorious day! It started last night at 1 in the morning. Josh called me and asked what I was doing. I said sleeping. He said I shouldn't have answered the phone, but I wanted to talk to him so I did. Then I asked him if he wanted to come over, and he said yes. So, I frantically cleaned my room, the bathroom, and then took a shower. It was crazy. So, he came over and I really like him. I don't know what to do about the whole situation, because we kind of talked about relationships last night and he said he's focusing on his career now and isn't really looking for a girlfriend. i guess I understand that, but really, when have relationships ever come around at convinient times? i guess we'll see what happens there. he left at 5 this morning to go to work and I went back to sleep. then i woke up and gave my neighbors their valentines. that was fun. dave-mike really liked his! then lenka and i watched the notebook, which is absolutely beautiful, and we ate pizza. hooray! then i checked my email and found out that out of thousands of applicants, i have been invited to audition for the jeopardy clue crew!! then i called my mom to tell her and she told me she got promoted today. what a magical day. i should probably go buy a lottery ticket, but that would involve leaving the house and i don't think that's going to happen today. well, i'm off to hang out in stars hollow for an hour, i hope your day is as amazing as mine!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter