Saturday, February 05, 2005

Eternal sunshine.

I wish I really could erase my memory of Derek. He's buying a house with his new girlfriend. I can't even go on a date with anybody, yet he's buying a house with someone. Relationships are a fucking joke. You get so close to someone and believe that they're telling you the truth, and then they crap all over you. And they don't even care. You are covered in their crap and they're laughing about it with someone else. I wish I could do something to hurt him, badly. I've got nothing though. My plan is to someday be really hot and successful and on the cover of every magazine so he'll have to see me and realize what an asshole he was. I hope that works out. If not, I'm going to have to invent a machine that allows you to erase certain memories. That seems like a lot of science, and math, both of which I'm not too keen on. Damn you fate, you dirty temptress!!!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter