Monday, February 14, 2005

i fucking hate men.

and happy valentine's day to you! in other news, I like to sing opera while i poop. it's fun, you should try it. so, lenka and i were watching a biography on brittany spears, and i love her little sister jaime lynn. i decided that i want her to be my best friend, but since i don't know her and i probably never will, i've just decided to call my exisiting best friend, lenka, jaime lynn. it's working pretty well so far. god i fucking hate men. i don't think i will ever be in a functional relationship ever again. on a brighter note, jaimie and i played guillotine tonight and i won both times! hooray for me! well, that's about it for now. i do have other stories about the gym and my ba donka donk donk, but i'll save them for later days! peace!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter