Saturday, February 19, 2005

I hate hillbillies

I am banished to my room because Lenka has decided to dedicated all weekends from now until November to Nascar. It's fucking ridiculous!!! I can't believe that I have to hideout in my room so she can watch stupid guys drive around in circles for 4 hours. What the hell is wrong with her? Hopefully it will be over soon, or else my friendship with her will be. Jaimie and I have decided that she's out. Once the lease is up, we're getting a place without her. I know it sounds mean, but you don't live with her. It's not just the nascar, it's also the obsessive cleaning and the momminess about her. If I wanted someone to voice opinions about my life I would hire a therapist! Maybe I'll meet Adam Brody before September and we'll fall madly in love and move in together. Jaimie can live with us, but not Lenka. This is an actual conversation that Jaimie and I had last night.
Jaimie: We should have a therapist living with us. We're fucking nuts.
Me: Yeah, like Alan Thicke on Growing Pains.
Jaimie: Exactly!
Only we would think that Alan Thicke living with us is a perfect idea. Well, I'm off to eat pizza. I hope that you're not watching nascar!!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter