Monday, February 07, 2005

What a weekend.

My life is crazy. It started Saturday night around 1. Josh called and invited me out. I was sleeping, and a normal person would have said, "No, thank you, I have to work at 7", but not me. I went out, and we talked and did other things all night and I ended up getting 10 minutes of sleep. i've come to realize that no sleep is better than 10 minutes. So, then I went to work, expecting it to be dead because it was super bowl sunday, but apparantly, coffee is the new beer. we were so busy all day long and shorthanded, so I had to stay an extra hour. I went to Baja Fresh after work, and saw David Sutcliffe, Rory's dad on Gilmore Girls. Somewhere amidst all of the oogling and wonder, I lost my cell phone. i'd like to blame it on my lack of sleep, but I really do think it was because of David Sutcliffe. So, I got up early today to go to the Sprint store, but they don't handle lost phones. you have to call a number. granted, most people probably do have home lines or access to another phone, but not me, so having to call someone to replace my phone is not the best option. I'm on my way to work now to try and use that phone. Or, maybe David Sutcliffe found my phone and he'll come in and give it to me. I think that would be the best solution!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter