Sunday, March 27, 2005

Angela Daniels, CPA at large!

Sometimes I really wish that I'd had a passion for accounting or engineering so I might have a degree that I could possibly use someday. As it is, I graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Theatre Arts, and I work at a coffee shop. I borrow money from my parents every month and my sister had to pay for me to go home for Christmas. Oh, and don't forget about my other sister buying me the plane ticket to her wedding. I feel as though I've paid my dues a thousand times over and I should actually be getting somewhere by now... but not yet. Hopefully someday, or I might just be a CB&TLer for life.
The only really good thing about my work is that my manager loves Nap D, and everyday she'll say, "What are you going to do today Angela?" And I'll say, "Whatever I feel like doing, gosh!" or "Make some lattes, uhhh!" and then turn and runaway. It really does make life worth living.
Ugh. I'm bored, and alone. Jaimie and Joe left for Tucson this morning and Lenka's in northern california. I have nothing to do. Maybe I can start writing my top secret Broadway musical. Maybe I can start looking at grad schools for an alternative career. Nah, maybe I'll just read "the rules" again and be on my way to finding a husband. why, if I could just trick a boy into marrying me, all of my problems would be solved! genius!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter