Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Blogularity!

Last night was a pretty shitty night, followed by a shitty day. I won't go into specifics because I'm through making this my loveseat of sorrow, but nothing about the last 20 hours has been crescent fresh. But that was all changed when I visited Steph's blog and saw that I, the now offical Super Fabulous Angela, have been made a link. I've decided to call this blogularity, when someone cool links you from their blog. Now, before Mark comes and tells me how I've chosen the completely wrong term here, I'd just like to say that I like it and I'm keeping it. I just feel so blogular. Thanks Steph for making a crappy day seem more peachy!
I can't decide if I'm going karaoking tonight. I feel like I should go just to chipper up a little. Maybe sing a little Ace of Base, maybe a little NKOtB. But, I don't know. I don't really feel like showering or getting dressed or putting on makeup... I guess if Lenka goes and is willing to drive then I'll go. I mean, who am I to deny the public a stirring rendition of "The Sign"?

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter