Thursday, March 24, 2005

Down with Marks!

I am anti-Marks this week. Yes, all Marks. Here is a list of some Marks, and why they should be boycotted:

Mark the DDR master- Mark should be deemed ridiculous until he sees "Zoolander". Also, he is unbloggular with me at the moment because I consider us to be blog buddies, or bloggies, if you will, and yet still no link for the Angela. Lame!

Mark the hot guy who gets coffee everyday- He doesn't want to date me, and to that I say, "Boycott, boyee!" No more discounts for him!

Mark Wahlberg- Sure, he's really hot and he's a damn fine actor, but we cannot forget about Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch.

Mark the other guy who comes in to my work everyday- This guy sucks raw eggs. He demands an extra shot for free everyday and then sits around the store for hours at a time making ridiculous small talk. He does have a kickass computer though, a G4, so I give him 1 bonus point. However, he doesn't use it for anything cool like video editing, so I give him -2 points.

Here are some more Marks: Mark Goodson, Marc Anthony, Markie Post, markers, Marxists, postmarks, trademarks, and watermarks. Add your own Marks as they come to you!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter