Tuesday, March 22, 2005

God bless the IRS.

There are times, occasionally, when I really love this goverment. Right now is one of those times. I did my taxes last night, and the IRS is giving me 600 dollars! I don't really know what I was expecting, but it was certainly no more than 100 dollars, so this is very exciting to me! Hooray for money!!!
Jaimie's boyfriend Joe is here right now and he's fabulous. I really enjoy hanging out with him, I just feel bad that Jaimie is working so much and he's kinda stuck around the house. But, I think we're going karaoking tonight and that's exciting, except it's their 3 year anniversary and I feel kinda weird tagging along. They invited me and everything, and it's not like karaoke is the most romantic thing in the world, but I still feel like I should spend the night at a friend's house and let them have crazy sex all over the apartment, ya know?
So, our laundry room was out of order yesterday and I desperatly need to do laundry today because I think it's been about 3 weeks since I did, so I went to go see if the laundry room is still broken... and I don't know. The sign is still up, but there's this maintence guy around our building and he was coming out of the room as I got there. Let me tell you about this guy. He's cute, in his 20s, doesn't speak a word of english. Every time I see him, he smiles really big and stops whatever he's doing and just stares. I was talking to Jaimie about this, and she said he does the same thing to her. Her theory is that he just sort of hangs around and sleeps with all the women in the apartment. I agree. So, he's leaving and I see the sign on the door and start to walk away, and he says, "Hey, yeah, yeah" and gives me the thumbs up. I don't know if that means the laundry room is functioning again, or that he wanted me to go in there and have sex with him, but either way, I think I'm going to a laundromat.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter