Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hooray for links!

Thanks Steph, you're a genius! I don't know why Brian jutts in like that, and I couldn't make it less spacey, but I'm just happy they're up and functional! Hooray! So, for everyone up there, you have gained one blogularity point!
So, weird day at work today. All of the guys were hitting on me because of my hair, and it was freaking me out a little. One of the guys said he came in and saw me from behind and was like, "Who is that" in a dirty voice and then he realized it was me and now he wants to have sex with me. He told me this. I don't know, I enojy a little sexual harrassment now and then at work, but my whole shift it was nonstop from all of the guys. I hope the novelty of my straight hair wears off very very soon.
Hey, have you seen that Hershey's commerical where the guy is all "Women are crazy. You add chocolate to that and it's all over. They're all like 'Oh, chocolate, I love it'"? I know I should be really offended by it, but I think it's hilarious. It's off the Dick Cheney, yo!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter