Saturday, March 26, 2005

I fucking need you more than ever.

Today was very productive. I bought a new wallet, a lottery ticket, and I watched 3 movies: The Incredibles, Down Mexico Way (a very cheesy feature my ex-boyf did last year), and Old School. I only watched Down Mexico Way because Jaimie's in it and Joe really wanted to see it. It was actually a lot of fun to watch with Joe. We watched it Mystery Science Theatre 3000 style. There's this one scene where Jaimie's partner has just been shot and killed and she's calling her boss, incredibly emotional, and she takes out her cell phone... then just puts it to her ear! She doesn't dial, she doesn't flip it up, just puts it to her ear and starts talking! It was hilarious because it was very obviously a flip phone...ahhhh, cheesy b movies. Fantastic!
Onto the Incredibles. It was a good movie. I enjoyed it. I think the problem, however, is that it's one of those things that's been hyped up so much and I've waited sooo long to see it that I've been drenched in hype, so I didn't really find it incredible. It was good, I laughed, and that's about it. Please Brian, forgive me. I know that this movie is the reason you live... Let's just say that you have the Incredibles, and I have Harold and Kumar...
Old School. Fucking Old School. Hilarity on a cracker. That's about all I have to say. Oh, and I want to fuck the life out of Vince Vaughn. Dear lord, how can one man be so desireable? I swear if he ever comes into the coffee bean, I'm going to jump over the counter and rip all of his clothes off. i was going to go into more graphic detail here, but since people are actually reading this now, I figured I'd save you all the mental image... You can thank me later.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter