Wednesday, March 30, 2005

It's fucking great to be 22.

I've decided I like saying fucking in the titles. I mean, originally it was just lines from "Old School", but now I think I'm going to run with it. Anyway, I got home at 6:30 this morning because being 22 is fucking awesome. i went to karaoke last night with Ashley and we ended up talking to this guy I know, Jesse which was unusually because we haven't really talked much since the whole Josh thing. Well, we were talking and his hot hot friend Marshall was talking to us too and they invited us over to Marshall's after the bar closed, so we went. We had a really great time just talking and watching 2 really horrible movies. I can't even mention what they are because I'm so embarrassed. Jesse was so drunk and high and he was being so funny. He kept saying things like, "So, seriously, when are we going to make out? I've got lots of money". It was great.
The only problem about last night was that I was definetly into Marshall, but he was very very interested in Ashley. She's got a boyfriend, so nothing happened, but all of a sudden I was 16 again. I was back to being the fat girl that hung out with the pretty girls and that all the guys wanted to be friends with, but didn't want to date. I'm not saying that I'm fat, because I don't think that I am, I'm just saying that's a comparable emotion to how I was feeling last night, and early this morning. I haven't felt that way in a long long time.
In other news, I was woken up yesterday by my manager calling me to tell me that the guy who had called yesterday was indeed the guy who Ashley humilated me with and he was there now and had given her his cell phone number to give to me. hooray. Well, I didn't call him because I'd just been woken up, and what would I have said anyway? So, I go into work and my manager tells me that he was just sitting around waiting for me to call. Then Ashley tells me she invited him to karaoke. So, I call him, just to say hey and see if he's going to koji's, and he is so inept at talking to women on the phone. Then I hang up and go to work, check my phone later, and he'd called me exactly 5 minutes after getting my phone number. The message said that he wasn't big on karaoke but maybe we could do something else, like get coffee or go out for soup. Soup. I don't really know why soup was the first thing he thought of. I don't know how I feel about a soup date. Anyway, I called him back and told him I was meeting friends so I couldn't change my plans, and he said we could hook up later. I'm glad, I guess. I want to give this guy a chance, but I just feel so eh about him. I guess we'll see what happens.
Argh! I was going to do "Total Eclipse of the Heart" Old School style last night, but right before I went up, some other guy did it. It was a monstrosity.I was very upset. I had to search frantically for a different song. Jessica and I ended up doing "Baby Got Back". It was pretty brilliant, but damn I wanted to sing "I fucking need you more than ever". Life is unfair sometimes.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter