Friday, March 25, 2005

The Mark ban is off!

After careful consideration, I've decided to cancel the anti-mark movement. This is because a) I really do want to meet Mark someday and I don't want him to hate me, and b) I've decided that I want to marry someone named Mark. I don't actually know this Mark yet, but ideally he'll be a writer and possibly Jewish. I was telling my friend at work this and she said that perhaps I was being a little too specific. I don't think so though, I think it's good to know what I'm looking for. Also, I hope he has a good last name, like Elliot or Voss. I could definetly be Angela Elliot. So long as it's not Vonveindershnieder, or something like that.
I'm so excited! Dodgeball and Old School arrived today! I have a feeling that it's going to be a perfect day off tomorrow!! And, one week from tomorow I meet the fabulous Steph! I anticipate a great wave of peace throughout the world at the exact moment that we meet. That, or apocalypse. Either way, it's going to kick ass. Ok, I'm gonna go watch some Robot Chicken. Man, did you see the one with the tooth fairy? That was pure genius!
Vonveindershneider Out!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter