Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A question of ethics... or how I learned to fear the dong.

Ok, friends, here's my life. A little while ago I did something really cute at work. This guy came in and ordered coffee and I asked him if he wanted a pink card. He said no, and I said, "you never get a pink card!" and he said he just loses them and they're pointless anyway because you can't even fit a phone number on them. I told him he was wrong, and wrote my number on one and gave it to him, just to prove him wrong. Well, he never called and I was sad, but then yesterday I found out that he's married, so it's probably a good thing he never called. He wasn't wearing a ring though, so it's not like I was blatantly hitting on a married man. Anyway, the point of this story is, always assume they're married.
In other news, I helped Ashton Kutcher yesterday. We started talking and he compared himself to the Fonz, so when I called out his drink I said, "I've got a mocha ice blended for the Fonz, the Fonz, anyone?" and he laughed and smiled at me. I think it's love.
Later yesterday, this guy Mick comes in. Now, this kid is the most beautiful guy that I have ever seen in my life. I first saw him a few months ago, and have been smitten ever since. We were talking last night, flirting a little, and I discover that he's only 18... and still in high school! Life is so unfair! So, this is my question... is it wrong to actively pursue someone who is still in high school? he is 18.... which makes it legal... not necessarily right, but legal. Normally I would just forget about it, but he really is drop dead gorgeous. i think brian will have the best answer for this question because he works with these kids all day long. oh, thanks for the wake up call, ps. Brian calls this afternoon and says, "hey, do you wanna go on speaker phone and be a guest lecturer for my advanced drama class?" So I did. I talked about Ashton and John Tesh (sort of) and really wasn't very educational or tactful... but I had just been ripped out of a beautiful fantasy of hosting Conan O'Brien's show while he was sick.It was a fabulous episode... Emmy award nominated even! Ok, I'm going to go enjoy my day off! peace!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter