Sunday, April 24, 2005

Get 'Er Done!

What a weekend! I fucking love Ashley. She's all, "Hey, you want to go to a party with me Friday?" and I say sure because I worked in the morning and I didn't have to work on Saturday until 5. As we're pulling up, she says, "I forgot to mention that it's a theme party. It's a redneck party!" Fantastic! You know what black people love? Rednecks! So, we go inside and the first thing I see is a huge Confederate flag hanging in the living room. At this point, I really didn't know what Ashley was thinking bringing me to this party, but I met her friends and they were all really cool and by the end of the night I was screaming out redneck sayings like, "get 'er done!" and "if you don't like it, you can gooooo". That one is a lot of fun to say in a really thick southern accent and a big huge gesture with your thumb. The funniest part of the whole night was when another black person came into the party. He made a beeline for me, and the first thing out of his mouth was, "What the hell are we doing here? Don't worry, I've got your back. If anything happens, just jump over the wall outside, run to the right and meet me at the 7-11." It was hilarious!
So, I happened to meet a boy at this party. Unfortunatly, I chose the only guy in the whole house who doesn't live in California. Whatever. We made out all Friday night and half of Saturday and he left for Alabama today. It's cool. I don't think I could actually date a Southern guy anyway. I have a very funny, yet risque story about him.... I don't know if I should write it down. Vote in the comments if you want me to write about it. I will tell you that it involves intercourse and perhaps a little t.m.i.... but it is very very funny, to me at least. Anyway, Friday night was crazy and I didn't end up going home until yesterday at 3pm. Sometimes I really love being young and unattached!
Well, I'm off to watch Desperate Housewives! Hooray!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter