Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Glory Days are Over

Our new neighbors moved in. It's not 4 hot single guys, like I was hoping. It's a family with 3 kids. Bah. I was hoping at the very least that it would be people around our age that would want to hang out, but I guess the days of having friends in the copmlex are over. Alas, the Mike's will live on in my heart.
On the brighter side, my tax refund came in! Hooray! I love seeing money in my bank account. It won't be there for long, mind you, but it's there now. I went shopping this morning for shirts for my upcoming headshot. It was very difficult. So far all of my options are pink. This is a very stressful time for me.
Funny tid bit on the news last night. I guess it shouldn't be funny because the Pope's dead, but I suppose there's humor in everything. A reporter was commenting on the people in the square at the vatican, and he said, "Hundreds of people have gathered here singininining..." and then he paused, corrected himself, and continued straight-faced. It was like he completly lost control of his mouth and he couldn't stop singing the word singing. When he corrected himself, he sounded like he was shocked at what had just come out of his mouth. It was hilarious. We rewound it and rewatched 500 times. Each time it was a little bit funnier. Ah, yes. Well Pope, tonight I'm tipping a little bit of my drink on the sidewalk for you.
Well, I must for prepare for Steph's. I'm ready to eat tacos and watch Sex and the City. Wait, that didn't sound right...

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter