Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I guess it could be worse...

Well, I got a traffic ticket tonight on my way to the gym. The big problem, however, is that I have not yet gotten ye olde California registration and license. I used the standard "I'm just visiting" and then burst into tears. It was not as effective as I'd hoped. I got a ticket for running a red light (which I didn't!! I swear it was barely yellow! really!!) and a warning for an unsafe u-turn. Bastards. I was freaking out at the gym because I was sure the ticket was going to be for five-hundre-thousand dollars, but it turns out it's only a hundred. So, I pay that and then I can take an online traffic school course for another 80 or so and my insurance won't go up any. Great. Luckily, I don't have to have it done until May 27th. That gives me ample time to get my headshots reproduced, get an agent, and get some money in the biz. Then maybe I can register my car in California and not have to be so freaked out all the time. I was very productive after the gym, however. I finally had my mail forwarded from Derek's house so now I never have to speak to him or hear from him again. Hooray.
Bah. I got my last dose of vaccine today for the study and my arm feels like it's going to fall off. I hope it doesn't, because I kinda need this arm. Kinda.
Ah, well... I'm alive and I'm healthy. I guess it could be a whole lot worse.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter