Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm drunk again!

Hooray! I'm not out of control drunk, just a little buzzed. Anyway, I need to go on a date with someone. I am desperatly alone. I had a sex dream about my roomates last night, and I woke up this morning and was like, "woah...what the hell is wrong with me?" Yeah. Anyway, I wish I was drunk with Steph right now. That would be fabulous.Let me tell you about Sunday night.
I went to Jaimie's sketch comedy show with Andy, Tony, and Lenka. It was very funny! Then, after the show, we went downstairs to this bar that had karaoke. It was fabulous. I sang, I danced, the karaoke host tried to have sex with me, it was fantastic. Then, afterwards, Jaimie and her friends needed french fries, so we went across the street to Burger King. They had just closed the lobby, so I suggested we go get the car and go through the drive through, but then these guys were driving through and they beckoned to me. I went over, and this really drunk guy was like, "Hey baby, what are you doing?" I told him we just wanted some french fries, so he ordered us 6 large fries. It was hilarious. Then he invited me to his hotel room, and he said to Jaimie, "I could get you a room next door, if you wanted". It was very funny. So, I got free fries and felt a little sexy. All in all, a great night. However, I really want a boyfriend. I'm ready to be excited about someone again. To be anxious and nervous and secure. That's what I want. Argh.
Ok, that's all. Goodnight to you.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter