Sunday, April 03, 2005

Last night was glorious!

It was truly fantastic! We went to Taco Taco 4th St, watched a little sex and the city, and drunk dialed around 20 people. The best part was that we asked all of those people that we drunk dialed who sang the dirty hot sex song and steph or I would sing it every time and I'd dance the robot, but nobody knew what we were talking about. Yes, it was a night of firsts, It was the first time I met the great and powerful Steph, and also the first time I talked to a Mr. Mark Lindsay. I have to say that he wasn't too pleased to talk to me. It might have been because it was technically 1 in the morning eastern standard time, or possibly because I was drunk and asking him about the dirty hot sex song, and maybe he just hates me. Either way, a glorious time was had by all, except for the people we drunk dialed.
Gar, why didn't we drunk dial Jenn? I bet she would have known who sang the dirty hot sex song! It's a band called Pepper, by the way, in case you get drunk tonight and need to figure it out.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter