Saturday, April 16, 2005

Time for a blog-o-whirl!

I'm a little drunk! I finally bought a bottle of jack and I'm so exicited! I've been talking about it for 3 weeks, and I was going to buy a huge bottle at costco yesterday, but I chickened out, so I bought a little one tonight. It's fabulous! Well, since I'm a little tipsy, I think I'll write about my love life!
So, the other day, I was at work on my break. This cute regular named James came up to me and just started chatting with me. I was feeling a little self-confident, so I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said, "well, no I don't", and stepped noticeably closer to me. I freaked out a little, because I'm a little inept at flirting, and I kind of ran away saying something about having to get back to work. Anyway, I'm exicited at the possibility that he might be interested in me. I get that funny butterfly feeling in my stomach when I think about him, which is nice because I haven't felt that way about anyone for a really long time. I'm hoping he comes in tomorrow while I'm working and asks me out on a date, or something. Mmmm, date. Ok, I'm going to continue to enjoy my jack and coke now. Good day to you!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter