Tuesday, April 26, 2005

To MySpace, or not to MySpace, that is the question...

So, I've recently reconnected with an old friend from high school and she's really fucking cool. She told me about how a lot of our old friends are on myspace, so I went there to check it out. I found this really cool guy who I lost touch with a few years back and have been trying to find, but I had to join myspace in order to message him. Well... my first thought was, "this sucks. I fucking hate it". and it does. but now i think i'm addicted! I've edited my profile 500,000 times, and I'm madly in lust with Tom, the guy who created it. He's Africa hot! And he's single, and he lives in Santa Monica. What I wouldn't do to tap that ass! But I'm so conflicted because I really really really hate the blogs on myspace. They're ugly and the comments are ridiculously stupid. But I can't stop going there. I want to look up more friends from high school and edit my profile some more. I think I'm sick. I've got a fever and the prescription is more cowbell... I mean myspace.
In other pressing news, what's the verdict on internet dating? Is ridiculously lame and pathetic, or is it hip and cool? Because, I've always thought it had some sort of stigma attached to it, but TV and radio are trying to convince me otherwise. Apparantly, internet dating is the new black. Should I jump on the bandwagon? What if I meet somebody who seems really cool but turns out to be a serial killer, or Michael Bolton? I was originally going to say Corey Feldman there, but, in all seriousness, Corey Feldmen used to be really hot. And so, I felt that Michael Bolton was a much funnier choice.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter