Thursday, April 07, 2005

Today was a very long day.

I decided to do this master cleansing diet today, which is basically like fasting. Man, I am a bitch when I don't eat. Needless to say, my 8 hour shift at work today didn't go so well. Thank god it's over. It's so nice to be home and warm.
Do you know what my horoscope was today? It was:
"Don't fight the masses. You are better looking right now than you like to admit. People will recognize that."
Isn't that hilarious??!? I laughed my ass off. Mostly because I think it's impossible to be better looking than I think I am right now. I was thinking about that today. Joey on friends once said that you can only date within a 2 number range of yourself. For instance, if you're a 5, you can go for a 7, or the more scary 3. I like to think of myself as a solid 7. Therfore, I could date a 9 or a 5. Personally, at this point in my life, I'd rather go up than down. I'm thinking an 8. That way, he's not too good looking to the point where he might think I'm not good looking enough for him. Bastard.
Ok, that's all I have to say right now. Tell your mom I said hello.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter