Monday, April 04, 2005

Wet Hot American WOW!

So, saw WHAS for the first time yesterday. Wow. Fucking amazing. Really, it's like genius that's reached a whole new level geniusiosity. I laughed, I cried, I threw up a little. And Christopher Meloni, that man is the character actor of the millenium! I'm still getting over his part in Harold and Kumar, and then I see him in this! Incredible! My favorite part was when he started humping the refrigerator, because I do that all the time. In fact, I'm humping a fridge right now. Feels good. I also thoroughly enjoyed seeing Paul Rudd's ass in the deleted scenes. I've always been in love with him, but maybe a little more now. I do, however, wish with all of my heart that they had left in the part where Coop is replaced for one line by another actor. I think that would have been the absolute funniest moment in any movie ever. Alas. I guess I did get to see Jeneane Garafolo and David Hyde Pierce makeout, and that was pretty cool. That's something I wish I could see more of. Ok, fuck my cock. Oh, that means goodbye now...

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter