Thursday, April 28, 2005

You know what I love?

Posting 3 times in one day. No, but seriously folks, I love being woken up by my shift supervisor at 8 in the morning to come into work. My favorite part was when he asked what I was doing. Well, considering I got home from work at 1:30am and didn't have to be back until 1pm... I was fucking sleeping. What else would I be doing? Writing a novella? No. Learning Porteguese? No. Anything other than sleeping? Big fat no! This was also extremly obvious as I sounded like an 80 year old man when I answered the phone.And then he said, "And don't be cranky when you come in!" Yeah, like that was going to happen.
No, but, I do prefer an earlier shift, I just like to be informed about it ahead of time. My schedule was also changed for tomorrow, which means that for the first time in months I am free on a Friday night! I don't even know what I'm going to do with myself! Perhaps I'll finish writing my novella....
Here are some songs I've written at work. This one is entitled "I fucking love this job" and goes like this:

I fucking love this job, I fucking love it, I wanna work here everyday!

It's a little heavy metalish and ends in high pitched screaming. The first time I sang it I had just helped an incredibly rude customer and I went directly over to Ashley and it just came out of my mouth. She started laughing so hard that she couldn't function for 5 minutes. Now it's our theme song while we're at work.
This next song was inspired by a girl who used to work there named Leekeisha. She was also black, so when a cute guy would come in, she used to ask him if he would like a chocolate muffin. Usually the guy would blush and say no and then we'd just laugh and laugh and laugh. So, this song is about that and it's to the tune of the Three's Company theme song (so you can sing along!):

Chocolate muffin for you
Here, why don't you take two?
If you want I can heat this muffin up
This muffin's for you!

Thank you, thanks. I know, I am a genius, It's what I do.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter