Saturday, May 28, 2005

Angela (fuck yeah), coming again to write a mutha fuckin blog, yeah!

So, finally saw Team America. Holy shit! This movie blew my pants off and left me lying on the floor, pantsless, like a weeping child. It was so... brilliant. Brilliant is the only word for it. I want to make love to this movie, which sounds gross if you take it literally... but it's not gross! My love for Team America is pure and should not be judged by the likes of you!!!!!! Woah. Sorry, I'm a little nuts right now because I had to be at work at 5:30... am.... yeah, that makes me crazy. Anyway, back to the wonder that is Team America..... I think my favorite part was the spoof on Rent. And the puppet sex. And the America, Fuck Yeah song, especially the part when it starts playing really slow and the singer gets really emotional.... priceless! The only bad thing about the movie is that I won't be able to look at Alec Baldwin the same when he comes into the store! Ok, I've gotta go take a nap or something.... so, lick my butt and suck on my balls, yeah!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter