Monday, May 16, 2005

I figured out how he did it!

I told my pirate joke to a coworker about a month or so ago. One of Seth Green's spies must have been in the store at that exact moment, heard it, and thought, "Yes! That is perfect for Robot Chicken! I must go tell master Seth immediately!!!". And that's how it happened. Of course, Seth Green heard the joke and said, "Brilliant! Here you are, Spy, 5 dollars for your troubles". Damn that stingy Seth Green!
In other news, I saw the most adorable boy at the gym tonight! I've named him nerdy running guy. He was on the elliptical machine in front of me and he was wearing cutoff army shorts, a spiked belt, and rivers cuomo style black-rimmed glasses. oh, the best part... fauxhawk! I'm obsessed with guys with fauxhawks or mohawks. I think they're super sexy! So, here's the fake conversation that I had with nerdy running guy in my head:

NRG: Hi.
Me: Hi. I like your running shorts.
NRG: Thanks! I like your fanny pack. (I keep my cd player in a bright pink fanny pack while I'm running)
Me: Thanks!
NRG: You wanna go makeout?
Me: I would like nothing more.

And then we go makeout. That would've been awesome. Maybe it will happen tomorrow!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter