Thursday, May 12, 2005

I need to sleep.

i am writing a very bried description of what happend in my life today because i just got home after being out of the house since 8 this morning and i have to leave again in 6.5 hours, so, here goes:

1. Job interview this morning with marketing firm. Went very well, have second interview on Friday (which is actually shadowing someone who has the job for 9 hours), I think I probably have the job, if I want it. I don't know if I want it. I do, because the money would be awesome, but I don't because I fear change, I need a flexible schedule, and I don't know if I'd be good at sales. I guess I'll see exactly what the job entails on Friday and then decide if it is right for me. If not, it's back to the drawing board!

2. Went from the interview to a coffee bean in sherman oaks. then, me and 3 other employees went to nbc studios and made ice blendeds for the people who didn't get into ellen's show. i think i was actually on camera a few times, but i don't know because i was so freakishly busy the whole time. i didn't get to meet ellen, but she did wave to me during rehearsal. that was hot. it airs tomorrow (i guess, technically, today), Thursday, May 12th.... but, i probably won't be on it enough to make it worthwhile to actually view it. plus, i have 2 new pimple friends (agatha and bernice) that i would rather you not meet.

3. went from ellen to work where i have been until now and i am so exhausted that i must go to sleep immediately!!! peace out!

ps- william h. macy, brian! i'm a busy person! i updates when i can!!!!!!! actually, i didn't update for awhile because i've been kinda melancholy and i didn't want to depress/bore/annoy anyone with my self-imposed angst. but, don't worry, i'm less angsty now!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter