Thursday, May 12, 2005

I shouldn't be doing this...

I am a *little* buzzed on wine right now.... and now it's time for a confession! I have a super big crush on a guy I met on myspace. He is sooooo cute, and so funny, and so.....I really want to hang out with him in actual reality and see if I still feel the same way...... but I'm nervous about asking him to go out at a specific time to a specific place. I've asked him to hypothetically hang out sometime, but I've never gotten specific. The worst part about it is that the rules are lingering in the back of mind saying, "don't ask him out, wait til he asks you" or, "he's obviously not that into you, give up". I hate the rules. I also hate that motley crue are playing at the weenie roast. i was undecided about it at first, like i couldn't decide if them playing there made me less or more excited, but now, i've realized that i hate motley crue and their being at the weenie roast can only bring it down. although, if i do win tickets, it would be very comical to be able to say that i've seen them live. yes, that's something to consider.

I definetely should not post this!!! i'm going to anyway, though. muh ha ha ha!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter