Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I think I might be dying.

I have really sharp pains in my chest whenever I laugh or breathe deeply. I told my coworkers tonight not to call an ambulance if I had a heart attack because I couldn't afford the medical bills. It's probably nothing serious.... nothing a little ignoring can't fix! Bah, being poor is lame.
On a brighter note, really hot tattoed guy came in again today. He made a special effort to get my attention to say goodbye before he left. He wants me soooo bad that he doesn't even know it! That's hot.
I had a crazy dream last night that I was pregnant, but it was a really rapid pregnancy, like I found out about it and was due the next day. I remember that I wasn't concerned about the fact that I didn't know who the father was, and I wasn't worried about taking care of it, I was just terrified of naming it. I don't know what that means, but I'm really glad it was just a dream and not actual reality. Thank you.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter