Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm delirious!

I've worked 47 hours this week and I'm so exhausted and I've been up since 7 this morning but I can't go to sleep because Jaimie and I are just sitting here talking and having the most ridiculous conversations ever. Here's what we were just talking about:

I was mentioning how I kept hitting my elbow on things today at work and how I was saying that they were just going to fall off and I was pondering how difficult life would be without elbows. Then I started walking around pretending that I didn't have elbows and seeing what I could and couldn't do. Then Jaimie, while laughing, stood up suddenly and I just saw her look determined while pretending to pull up pants without bending her elbows. Then she said, very satisfied, "Nope, you couldn't put your pants on. Well, not all the way, your ass would always be exposed." Then I suggested that we could invent a device to pull your pants up the rest of the way. She suggested pulling them up with your teeth, and started demonstrating it. And then we laughed uncontrollably until we were crying and Jaimie said, "Write this down immediately!" and so I did.

I swear, we haven't had anything to drink tonight. This is us sober, imagine us drunk!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter