Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I'm going to fist fight the world!!

Lately, when someone does or says something that upsets me, I challenge them to a fist fight. And then I hop around and fake punch the air. It's mildly amusing. But, tonight, I really want to challenge the world to a fist fight! I'm very emotional tonight, and crabby, and sad, and violently angry. It's very confusing to be all of these things at once. I think a lot of it has to do with my current job situation, and the rest of it is based on the fact that both Jaimie and Lenka are starting new relationships and they're both in that happy/giddy phase when you're just getting to know someone and everytime you talk to them or touch them or think about them your stomach fills with butterflies and you can't stop smiling. It's kind of difficult to be the only one in the house not experiencing that right now. Bah.
on the bright side, i finally got my headshots done. now i can start submitting them to agencies and for non-union roles and actually start working on my career. hooray! ok, i'm gong to go watch a little harold and kumar to eleviate my bad mood. gangsta.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter