Wednesday, May 04, 2005

So maybe I'm not dying.

My chest still hurts, but now my shoulder hurts, leading me to believe that perhaps I just slept weird or was doing too many strenuous activites (tee hee)... not really. I probably just slept weird and now my shoulder's all cranky and taking it out on my chest. But, in case I do die, I want the copy of Zoolander that I stole from that guy to go to Mark. The rest can be fought over once I'm in the grave, just make sure Mark gets Zoolander. Oh, and Brian, I want you to have my autographed picture of Jonathan Brandis. I would've given that to Davi, but I know she already has one.
Last night, my new myspace friend Jason insinuated that I had not seen Harold and Kumar and I got really offended. I don't know why, but I take that as a personal insult. Ps, how lame does it sound to say "my new myspace friend"? I should just go stand in line for Star Wars with all of the other nerds like me.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter