Tuesday, May 03, 2005

We're not lesbians, but...

My roomates and I are fucking crazy! I had to post this story to see if we are geniunely nuts, or if other people are like this too. Let me just start this by explaining that we are frequently topless in the house and grab each others boobs for no reason, if only just to say, "honk". We also slap each other in the butt constantly, or grab it, whatever. So, tonight, we were all laying on my bed and talking, when suddenly, I sat up, thought for a moment, and then said, "No, no I shouldn't". Jaimie said, "What?" and I articulated that I had a sudden urge to poke her in the vag because it seemed appropriate at the time. She said, "You can poke it, it's fine", so I did. Then I poked Lenka's, just to make it even. Then I was in the living room later, and Lenka was about to go to bed, when I heard giggling in the hallway and, "You have to poke Angela's, or else it just won't be right". So, I prepared by pulling my shirt up and thrusting my pelvis out. Lenka poked it, while Jaimie laughed hysterically, and as Lenka was walking to the open window to shut the blinds, she yelled out, "At least you didn't make a camel toe. I don't think I could've poked your vag if you'd had a camel toe!" and then we all laughed and laughed because the window was open and our neighbors already think we're insane.

So, what do you think? Are we normal, or absolutely out of our minds? Either way, I fucking love this house.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter